Employers can choose from the following services to create a unique package for breastfeeding mothers returning to work:
- Work place assessments. We will help you plan lactation support in the work environment.
- Back-to-work classes. A good plan and confidence (and a good pump!) are all a mother needs to be successful in breastfeeding and returning to work.
- Prenatal breastfeeding classes. Mothers who have accurate medical information and confidence in themselves are most successful.
- Postnatal in-home consult. This can help a mother be sure she is off to the best start or help her solve any breastfeeding problems.
- Intensive follow-up care for all clients
- Phone support
- Postnatal support groups. Mothers who meet with other mothers are more likely to stay with breastfeeding.
- Supplies. Pumps and supplies at reasonable prices that a breastfeeding mother returning to work might need.