It has been a very busy winter this year for The Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor. Good thing right? We haven’t had much time to think about all of the freezing cold days! As April approaches we are reaching the conclusion of our sixth year in business!
- I have been launched as a national speaker! I have been hired to speak at a national WIC conference, ICEA, and Lamaze/DONA! Check out my new speaker profile.
- We are adding store hours to our newly named “Breastfeeding Boutique“! We have always done a great job of bra and tank fittings but would like even more people to know about this amazing service. Our low prices will stay but we wanted to create greater opportunities for people to be able to just wander in and check us out. Remember too, we are always happy to make private appointments for fittings, sales, and pump checks.
- We are sponsoring a movie! The tentative date for our screening of The Milk Way is Thursday, May 8th at 7:30 at the Michigan Theater. Tickets will go on sale once the date and time have been confirmed. This is a must see movie for any one interested in women’s health. Your dollars will also help support low-income families have access to our lactation services!
- We have added a new consultation room! Cozy and warm. We are happy to do office or home visits.
- We are starting a newsletter. You might get one soon! If you don’t, opt in on our site.
- We are adding a Working and Breastfeeding support group that will meet on the second Saturday of the month from 1:30-3:00 PM.
- We have created a google map of the Ann Arbor area. It has breastfeeding friendly places to nurse and breastfeeding friendly businesses on it. Help us expand it! Send in your suggestions. Once they are confirmed we will add them to our map.
Stay warm! We hope to see you soon!