Our Mission: The Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor helps mothers and babies reach their breastfeeding goals.
NOTE: We will be closed on Saturday, April 19th for the holiday. Thank you! We should reopen on Monday, April 21st. Please call and leave a message with any questions or concerns, 734-975-6534. Thank you for your understanding.
We are committed to providing everything a breastfeeding family might need to do this.
- Private consultations
- Breastfeeding classes
- Nursing bras, tanks, and pumps
- Support groups
- Professional trainings
Our services include:
- Private breastfeeding consults in our office, at home, in the hospital
“Lactation visits are a bargain when you consider the cost of not breastfeeding. Your baby is worth the investment.” Pat Lindsey, IBCLC
- Breastfeeding Boutique — breast pumps, the largest collection of nursing bras in the area, and other supplies at reasonable prices
- Breastfeeding education for parents and professionals
- Working and Breastfeeding Support
- Postnatal Mother and Baby groups
- Human Milk Depot of Ann Arbor
- Professional mentoring