Important Note: On Friday, September 19th we will NOT be having our Breastfeeding Cafe from 10-12 due to illness. In addition, The Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor will be closed on Friday, September 19th or Saturday, September 20th. Call us and leave a message if you have any questions, concerns, or need to make an appointment. Thank you! 734-975-6534.
Our Mission: The Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor helps mothers and babies reach their breastfeeding goals.
We are committed to providing everything a breastfeeding family might need to do this.
- Private consultations
- Breastfeeding classes
- Nursing bras, tanks, and pumps
- Support groups
- Professional trainings
Our services include:
- Private breastfeeding consults in our office, at home, in the hospital
“Lactation visits are a bargain when you consider the cost of not breastfeeding. Your baby is worth the investment.” Pat Lindsey, IBCLC
- Breastfeeding Boutique — breast pumps, the largest collection of nursing bras in the area, and other supplies at reasonable prices
- Breastfeeding education for parents and professionals
- Working and Breastfeeding Support
- Postnatal Mother and Baby groups
- Human Milk Depot of Ann Arbor
- Professional mentoring