NOTICE: The Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor will be closed from Saturday, August 16th through Sunday, August 24th. We will be making appointments for the week of August 24th during this time. Call and leave a message, 734-975-6534 and we will get back to you within a few days. Keep in mind, we are on vacation this week so it may take a bit longer to return your phone call. Thank you!
Our Mission: The Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor helps mothers and babies reach their breastfeeding goals.
We are committed to providing everything a breastfeeding family might need to do this.
- Private consultations
- Breastfeeding classes
- Nursing bras, tanks, and pumps
- Support groups
- Professional trainings
Our services include:
- Private breastfeeding consults in our office, at home, in the hospital
“Lactation visits are a bargain when you consider the cost of not breastfeeding. Your baby is worth the investment.” Pat Lindsey, IBCLC
- Breastfeeding Boutique — breast pumps, the largest collection of nursing bras in the area, and other supplies at reasonable prices
- Breastfeeding education for parents and professionals
- Working and Breastfeeding Support
- Postnatal Mother and Baby groups
- Human Milk Depot of Ann Arbor
- Professional mentoring