Our Mission: The Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor helps mothers and babies reach their breastfeeding goals.
We are committed to providing accurate medical information and social/emotional support so that a breastfeeding family can reach their goals.
At the Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor, we have been helping families with nursing since April of 2008. Barbara D. Robertson, MA, IBCLC has over 17 year experience supporting moms and babies.
- Private consultations
- Breastfeeding classes
- Nursing bras, tanks, and pumps
- Support groups
- Professional trainings
Like our facebook page!
Our services include:
- Private breastfeeding consults in our office, at home, in the hospital
“Lactation visits are a bargain when you consider the cost of not breastfeeding. Your baby is worth the investment.” Pat Lindsey, IBCLC
- Breastfeeding Boutique — breast pumps, the largest collection of nursing bras in the area, and other supplies at reasonable prices
- Breastfeeding education for parents and professionals
- Working and Breastfeeding Support
- Postnatal Mother and Baby groups
- Human Milk Depot of Ann Arbor
- Professional mentoring