Our Mission: The Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor helps mothers and babies reach their breastfeeding goals.
We are committed to providing everything a breastfeeding family might need to do this: education, community, consultations, postnatal support groups, a human milk depot for helping other babies, and select retail products.
Our services include:
- Private breastfeeding consults in the hospital, at home, in the office
“Lactation visits are a bargain when you consider the cost of not breastfeeding. Your baby is worth the investment.” Pat Lindsey, IBCLC
- Breastfeeding Boutique — breast pumps, the largest collection of nursing bras in the area, and other supplies at reasonable prices
- Breastfeeding education for parents and professionals
- Working and Breastfeeding Support
- Postnatal Mother and Baby groups
- Human Milk Depot of Ann Arbor
- Professional mentoring