- IBCLCs who need Lactation CERPs for re-certification.
- Aspiring IBCLCs who are acquiring their lactation education CERPs as a stepping stone to becoming an IBCLC.
- RNs or other health care professionals who want to increase their breastfeeding skills or acquire 20+ hours of breastfeeding education for the “Baby Friendly” hospital initiative.
- Peer Counselors, La Leche League Leaders, anyone, who wants to be able to better help mothers and babies with breastfeeding concerns.
- Birth and post-partum Doulas who are interested in being on the cutting edge of breastfeeding support.
Leave a Reply