When you sign up for both Part 1 and Part 2 of our 90 hour lactation course by December 24, 2016 you will save an additional $190 off of the early price of $595 for each part! Normal price is $1400 total for both pieces. This is a non-refundable, special price.
Dates are: Part 1 February 8-12, 2017 and Part 2 March 22-26, 2017
The Breastfeeding Center
of Ann Arbor and
Barbara Robertson, MA, IBCLC are proud to offer:
“Clinical and Communication Skills for Lactation Professionals:
What to say, How to say it, and
When to say it”
Part 1 and 2 of a 90 Hour Course
90 lactation CERPs will be granted at end of the course
Taught by Master Educator Barbara Robertson, MA, IBCLC
Is becoming an IBCLC right for me?
Join us for a live TeleSeminar on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 7:30 pm (EST) to explore the answer to this question. Barbara D. Robertson will host a FREE Question & Answer session for anyone wanting to learn about becoming an IBCLC. We will start with the Top 5 Questions about Becoming an IBCLC and finish with Q&A from the audience. All you need is a phone and an hour of your time. Pre-registration is required. Email email@example.com.
The 90 hour course will be held at the
Center for the Childbearing Year Teaching Space
722 Brooks Street
Ann Arbor, MI48104
Call Barbara, 734-975-6534 to register
or register online here.
$1000 for early, early registration. This price only lasts until December 24, 2016. We are happy to set up payment plans for you!
Or you can mail a check made out to:
Breastfeeding Center of Ann Arbor
2595 Powell Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
This must be received by December 10, 2016.
Why take this course?
- You will be able to understand the normal course of breastfeeding
- You will be able to identify breastfeeding problems
- You will be able to understand the underlying causes of breastfeeding problems
- You will have direct exposure to clinical strategies and gain enhanced confidence
- You will be able to offer practical solutions in a compassionate, easily understandable way
Who is this course for?
- IBCLCs who need Lactation CERPs for re-certification
- Aspiring IBCLCs who are acquiring their breastfeeding education cerps.
- RNs or other health care professionals who want to increase their breastfeeding skills or acquire 20+ hours of breastfeeding education for the “Baby Friendly” hospital initiative. Up to 10 Nursing CEUs may be available and applied for individually with course outline and objectives.
- Peer Counselors, La Leche League Leaders, anyone, who wants to be able to better help mothers and babies with breastfeeding concerns
- Birth and post-partum Doulas who are interested in being on the cutting edge of breastfeeding support