Why take this course?
- You will be able to understand the normal course of breastfeeding
- You will be able to identify breastfeeding problems
- You will be able to understand the underlying causes of breastfeeding problems
- You will have direct exposure to clinical strategies and gain enhanced confidence
- You will be able to offer practical solutions in a compassionate, easily understandable way
Who is this course for?
- IBCLCs who need Lactation CERPs for re-certification
- Aspiring IBCLCs who are acquiring their breastfeeding education cerps.
- RNs or other health care professionals who want to increase their breastfeeding skills or acquire 20+ hours of breastfeeding education for the “Baby Friendly” hospital initiative. Up to 10 Nursing CEUs may be available and applied for individually with course outline and objectives.
- Peer Counselors, La Leche League Leaders, anyone, who wants to be able to better help mothers and babies with breastfeeding concerns
- Birth and post-partum Doulas who are interested in being on the cutting edge of breastfeeding support