Breast pump parts and help for you!
Lots of people are happy to sell you a breast pump. Your insurance company probably bought you a new breast pump when you had your baby. But what happens when that tiny membranes get eaten by the dog or goes down the garbage disposal? Who is going to help you then? We are! We have most breast pump replacement parts for the Specta 1 and 2, Medela’s Pump in Style, and Ameda’s Purely Yours.
Also, what if you aren’t getting the breast milk you expect while pumping? What if it hurts when you use your breast pump? Then you might need a breast pump check or a Working and Breastfeeding consultation. What about how to bottle feed? There are almost always answers to problems. Let us help you! Email us at email@example.com or call 734-975-6534. You don’t have to do it alone!
Here are some easy tricks to try:
1. Double pump. You get more breast milk if you pump both breasts at the same time.
2. Give your breasts a good massage before you start pumping. This will help with your oxytocin levels to get your breast milk flowing easily and help prevent breast cancer!
3. Massage and compress your breasts while pumping. Applying positive pressure to push the breast milk out is very helpful.
4. Turn off the breast pump for a minutes once the breast milk flow slows down. Start pumping again! You will most likely see an increase in teh breast milk output.
5. Make sure your breast shields for your breast pump fit properly. If they are too small, they can hurt and block the breast milk from flowing. Most sites make it seem like you need smaller breast shields but in fact most mothers need larger ones!